4.23.2008

why i love golf...

i got to go golfing with my father-in-law this morning (6am!) and it was great! the course was in terrible shape, the greens were wet with dew, and it was cold. still, being outside, playing golf, and having fun was well worth it all.

over the 9 holes that we played~ i got one birdie, two pars, and i hit two drives about 250 yards each! the rest of my game was absolutely horrible, but the good far outweighed the bad and will definitely draw me back again.

just a side note, my incredible wife was kind enough to let me have this indulgence even though it makes her life somewhat more stressful. she is the best!

1 comment:

Stockard said...

Dude

I want to go to the driving range. That sounds like a good time.

When are you guys going to do your east coast history trip for the kids?!?!