9.09.2008

coming home...

well, tomorrow is the day that we are leaving china for home. part of me is excited and ready, although there is a large part of me that is somewhat sad to be leaving.

i'm not totally sure why. it could be that i like having someone else making all my meals and cleaning up after them, or having someone else do all my laundry and make my bed and clean my room and bathroom. or it could be that i have had one of the most exciting, wonderful, and eye-opening experiences in my short 35 years (oops, 36 now).

i am fairly certain that i could not capture all that i have seen, felt, or experienced in the short space that this blog allows, so i thought i would add some of the pictures that on some level capture what we have been blessed to experience.

enjoy...




me getting ready to leave lax for seoul, korea...




chinese people think we are so cool, i think...i hope...maybe we are more like a side show?





yup, that's a standard toilet for onesies and twosies...i looked for the sit down kind or waited till we got back to the hotel.




standard kitchen in the local nanchang village



good friends...now even better

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you don't look to excited in the first picture.....
:)